Do you wish to examine your medical records online securely and safely? So, we’ll introduce you to YourHealthFile, an online site that will allow you to conveniently access your health records. This is easily accessible from a variety of devices, including your PC, laptop, or smartphone. That means you’ll be able to access an overview of your record of consultations, medications prescribed, request and schedule appointments, and more from any location or time you desire.
Now, if you want to know how to use the YourHealthFile online portal, you’ve come to the right place. You will need an email address to use the online portal, and in this article, we will discuss and show you how to register an account, log in, and activate it to access its online features.
ONLINE FEATURES INCLUDE:
- You can access these features by just signing in and activating your account. Take a look at its impressive feature set:
- Connect with your primary care physician.
- Keep a record of your allergies.
- Medication evaluation.
- Pay your medical cost.
- Receive and examine full summaries of your medical records.
- Get lab test results
- Request and plan virtual visits
- Refill your prescriptions
- Examine your patient profile
- Upload files and medical records to your chart
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOURHEALTHFILE ACCOUNT
- Go to and sign up for an account.
- To activate your account, click the orange Activate Your Account button.
- Then, fill in the details with the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Submit the form by clicking the blue Submit button.
HOW TO REGISTER YOURHEALTHFILE
- Receiving an email invitation from your healthcare practitioner is the first step in registering for YourHealthfile.
- Wait for your healthcare practitioner to send you a signed invitation.
- From your laptop, computer, or smartphone, go to and activate my account.
- Above the User Login box, click the “Activate your account here” button.
- The Account Activation screen will appear.
- Enter your temporary username and password in the “Username” section.
- Enter your birth date.
- Select “Activate Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Following confirmation, the Update Account screen will appear, and you will be prompted to input your selected account credentials.